Project Management: Undertake the successful delivery of projects in line with business budgets, SLA’s and customer expectations.
• Undertake the delivery of a number of small to medium sized standalone projects to our customers ensuring a high degree of customer service and adherence to budgets and timescales. These could range from connectivity projects, IT projects and telephony projects.
• To manage project and provisioning resources, business and customer demand, cost and time management in line with project budgets, business SLA’s and customer expectations, all measured through the accurate KPI reporting.
• Demonstrate flexible use of resources to manage the project and provisioning pipeline ensuring that delivery is as agile as possible.
• Supporting the sales team in maintaining the quality of the Sales to Delivery Process and contributing technical knowledge to customer proposals to ensure the best solution for the customer and the business.
• To create effective plans, systems and governance across all projects in order to manage change and respond to critical events. Identify step changes that quickly transform flexibility, responsiveness and quality of service.
Provisioning: Ensuring all provisioning activities are managed effectively to a high standard of work and ensuring that any operational shortfalls are escalated to the Operations Director.
Systems & Documentation: Maintain the CRM system ConnectWise (CW) ensuring all Delivery system processes are followed. Ensure all project documentation is updated and filed in a timely manner.
Senior Management Team Duties: Attending monthly SMT meetings, providing KPI reporting pack and presenting activity to the team.
Procurement: Continuously manage supplier relationships and source the best value project resources.
Continuous improvement: Reviewing the customer journey to ensure that the customer experience is continually improving.
Customer service: Deliver quality service to the client ensuring that performance standards & contractual SLA’s are met.
Qualifications & Training
GCSE Math and English at Grade C level or above.
Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
At least 5 years experience in a project manager role with Prince2 or equivalent project Management qualifications.
ITLM Management Training
Previous Telecoms industry or operational management experience.
A proven track record of successful project management and creating effective document management and processes.
Experience of the telecoms market and CRM use.
Qualities and Attitude
Leadership qualities and a good team player with excellent communication skills. Customer focused and professional approach and budgetary control. Problem solving skills and a desire for continuous improvement. Decisive, self – motivated with excellent time management skills
Project management application and management.
Understanding of the latest telecoms and IT products.
• Analytical skills to identify problems and measure and interpret service performance. An understanding of Key Performance Indicators
• Organisational skills – organising and planning own and others’ time. Ability to develop key processes and identify and implement continuous improvement
• Ability to lead from the front, a team player, communicating and motivating people to stretch goals. Communicate with conviction to overcome challenges.
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to be flexible and agile in problem resolution.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple workstreams.
• Proven stakeholder management skills and the management of customer expectations in a fast paced delivery window.
Flexible and innovative, self motivated, proactive, positive and committed to business success.